The Plus Wedding Package -
now £700 (COVID-19 Reduction)
The Plus Package includes 10 hours of wedding photography, covering your entire day from the bridal preparation to the party at the end of the day. It ensures your photos will tell the story of your entire wedding day, from the moment the dress is put on to your guests letting their hair down.
- 10 hours of wedding photography starting from the time of your choice
- One face to face meeting where we can get to know each other a little better and talk through everything that you and wanting from your wedding photographer.
- During that first meeting I will take notes so I can put together a full running order of your day and send you a copy for your records. This way you will always know where I will be throughout the day.
- A personalised USB stick with your names and wedding date on the casing, this will contain all of the edited images from the day.
- Second meeting closer to your wedding date to go through anything that might have changed since the first meeting.
- One venue visit where we will walk through your venue (even if it is a place I have shot at hundreds of times before) so you will know where I will be going on your wedding to keep you as comfortable as possible.
- Secure pin protected private online gallery available for 2 weeks, to choose your favourite photos. All photos are copyright protected with a water mark.
- Four 8" x 12" pints of your choice.
- Bridal preparations includes photographs of hair, makeup, dresses, shoes etc. (Approx two hours prior to service).
- The wedding ceremony
- Romantic photos at the reception venue
- Group, family photos
- Informal photos throughout the day
- Cutting the cake
- Wedding speeches
- Evening guests
- First dance
- Ten hours coverage
A £40 non-refundable Book Fee applies with all packages, this will be deducted from the total session fee.
In the event of the Client cancelling the session for whatever reason prior to the session the booking fee of £40 is non-refundable. It will be considered as liquidated damages to the Photographer, if the session is cancelled with less than 48 hours notice the full session fee is retained to cover the loss of bookings for that date.
Cancellations due to bad weather - £40 booking fee is retained for holding the date, the weather is not something I can control.